Web Developer Vancacy in Cheadle, Greater Manchester
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Web Developer to join our expanding team at motoring.co.uk.
Web Developer Roles
On a day to day basis you will be using these skills to perform the following:
- Working with other developers to troubleshoot bugs and implement new features
- Documenting problems & their fixes, infrastructure and site features
Skills and Experience Required
To perform this exciting role, you will ideally have a strong passion for the web and web development, with experience in the following:
- Web technologies (e.g HTML / CSS)
- Working knowledge of responsive web development
Experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Development for iOS/Android apps
- Annual salary dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus 1 day extra for every 12 months served (max 25 days)
- Sociable working hours
- Located in the Greater Manchester area of Cheadle/Handforth
- Free parking and close transport links
- Excellent working environment
- Expand your skill set in a diverse web development environment
- Career progression
Established in 2007, we are a successful, youthful advertising and media business. Located in the area of Cheadle/Handforth.
We are looking for talented web developers to join our existing, established growing team to develop and grow within the company. With room for progression, we as a management team are forward thinking, supportive of our employees and heavily investing in your future.
We are looking for bright, driven and enthusiastic people to help us achieve just that!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org