Comprehensive servicing, Roadside Assistance, Ford branded parts, and Ford trained technicians come standard with Ford Motorcraft 4+.
Ford Motorcraft 4+ benefits older vehicles
Ford Motorcraft 4+ servicing and repairs keeps Ford vehicles running strong, making sure they’re reliable and good to drive. Ford Motorcraft 4+ is specially designed for Ford vehicles aged 4 years and older. It incorporates competitive pricing that includes parts, labour, VAT and a comprehensive parts and labour warranty for further peace of mind.
Ford Motorcraft 4+ servicing covers wide range of components
Ford Motorcraft 4+ includes “comprehensive service and maintenance plans”, the manufacturer said. A Ford Motorcraft minor service costs from RRP £125 and includes an: oil/filter change, antifreeze and brake fluid top-up, battery check, tyre pressure check, wash/vacuum and washer fluid reservoir top-up.
The Ford Motorcraft major service costs from RRP £195. Extras include new spark plugs, a wheel-off brake check, inspection of the transmission fluid and an air filter change, etc. Ford servicing includes other benefits too.
- Every Ford Service now comes with complimentary UK and European roadside assistance Ford Service valid for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. It includes home-start, 24 hour assistance, recovery for caravans and trailers plus alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your vehicle cannot be fixed at the roadside.
- FORD eCHECK is a comprehensive 30-point visual inspection of the vehicle, the manufacture says. Each component receives a traffic-light style grade. “Red” indicates the part requires urgent attention, “amber” that there is a less serious issue which requires monitoring, and “green” that there is no issue.
- Ford only uses its own parts to ensure compatibility and optimum performance.
- Ford trained technicians have the “latest diagnostic equipment and tools”, the manufacture confirmed.
- The RAC – and independent breakdown specialist - inspects the manufacturer's work to ensure it is to standard. Ford stated that it is the only manufacturer with a programme of this nature.
MOT, tyre and repair prices
Other Ford Motorcraft 4+ services include MOT (from RRP £30 when booked with a Ford Motorcraft service), tyres (from RRP £34.95), brake pads (from RRP £89), batteries (from RRP £63.99), air-conditioning anti-bacterial refresh (from £19.99), and a full air-conditioning service – including refresh and a coolant gas top-up – from RRP £49.99.
Wiper blades start at RRP £10, starter motors cost from RRP £199, the price of alternators kicks-in at £299, shock absorbers start at RRP £259, the lowest cost timing belt is RRP £319, and new antifreeze costs from RRP £39. For more information view here.
Book a Ford Motorcraft Minor or Major service online with £10 discount
Ford Motorcraft 4+ services can be booked online here. Start by selecting the relevant model then enter “MCDIG10” for a £10 discount.
Ford also has a One Call number “for everything Ford”; which is 0203 564 4444.
Ford Accident Management Service
The Ford Accident Management Service complements the Ford Motorcraft 4+ Service and Repair offering. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, Ford Accident Management will provide you with a free service from the time you have an accident to the moment you collect your repaired Ford.
Ford Accident Management Service will:
- Recover your vehicle where it cannot be driven, free of charge
- Provide you with a replacement car – even if it’s not included in your insurance policy, even if you were at fault if an insurance claim is required
- Liaise with your insurance company after notification to process the claim and have repairs approved
- Provide assistance in the completion of claim forms
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford approved Accident Repair Centre
- Only Ford genuine parts will be fitted
- Only Ford trained technicians will work on your car