Benefits Of Land Rover Approved Used Promise Explained
Manufacturer enables motorists to purchase used vehicles with confidence by offering pre/post sale reassurances.
Manufacturer commitments explained
The Land Rover Approved Used Promise incorporates benefits that provide peace of mind when purchasing a used vehicle. Promises relate to its pre-sale inspections, post-sale mechanical back-up and legal checks which ensure – among many other things – that it is not subject to outstanding finance and likely to be repossessed.
The Land Rover Approved Used Promise has 11 elements.
- The Warranty covers a wide range of components for 2 years. It applies if the vehicle has covered less than 100,000 at the point of sale. There is no limit to the number of claims – up to the purchase price – or any additional mileage limitations.
- Land Rover Assistance is a back-up if there is an emergency such as a puncture, or collision. This 2 Year UK and European cover incorporates: home start, onward travel, recovery plus overnight accommodation and applies 24 hours a day, every day.
- The 165 Multi-Point Inspection ensures the mechanical components, electrical systems, paint, interior and other parts meet the required standard. The vehicle is valeted, too.
- Technicians have access to brand specific tools, diagnostic equipment and training - and only fit genuine, manufacturer, components which ensure that the vehicle performs at its best.
- The Independent Mileage and History Check requires the manufacturer to consult external sources. It confirms that the vehicle is not subject to outstanding finance, that it has not been stolen, that it has not been written-off following a crash and that the mileage stated on the dashboard is correct.
- The Road Test enables the technician to ensure that the vehicle performs to the required high standard. Inspected systems include the: suspension, brakes, engine and gearbox.
- The Part Exchange Service is the convenient means to dispose of your current vehicle. Expect a competitive trade-in price.
- The MOT Test Warranty requires the manufacturer to contribute towards the cost of repair or adjustment if the vehicle fails its first, or next, MOT. The limit is £750. The excess is £50.
- Land Rover Complementary, 7 Day, Drive Away Insurance eliminates the need to swap insurance from a current car to its replacement before collection. It also enables the manufacturer to arrange Vehicle Excise Duty (road tax) on your behalf, without requiring you to prove the vehicle is insured.
- The Conditional Vehicle Exchange Agreement requires the manufacturer to replace the vehicle with something of similar specification if it has a demonstrable fault that cannot be resolved. It is available for the first 30 days/1,000 miles (whichever is sooner). The alternative is to request a refund.
- The Complimentary Half-Day Land Rover Experience helps you better understand the strengths of such vehicles off-road.
Find vehicle via online search tool
Land Rover's search tool makes it easy to find your next, used, vehicle. Simply visit its website. Search criteria includes the: model, engine, fuel type, transmission, body style, variant, seat material, seat colour, price, age, distance from a convenient postcode, mileage, paint colour plus options/specialised equipment.Search Approved Used Land Rover Vehicles