Hyundai Click To Buy: Order A New Car From Home – Easily
Hyundai Click to Buy: choose, personalise, and finance your new vehicle from home (that has a five year warranty).
Stuck in lockdown but fancy a new car? Frustrated that coronavirus has closed your dealership? Never fear! Hyundai Click to Buy enables you to pick a new vehicle, personalise it, and arrange finance without having to leave the comfort of home. All you require is an internet connection and time to enjoy the experience.
How Hyundai Click to Buy works
Hyundai Click to Buy is easy to use. To get started, enter the registration number and mileage of any vehicle you plan to trade-in. Its value then pays towards the cost of the replacement. Furthermore, trade-in is often the easiest way to dispose of a car.
Hyundai now shows you the payment options. Cash might be your preference, of course. Alternatively, finance packages spread the cost. Pick: Personal Contract Purchase (PCP), Personal Motor Loan (PML), or Personal Contract Hire (PCH). Furthermore, certain terms such as the monthly payments can be adjusted to suit your finances.
Hyundai Click to Buy now shows you a list of new, fashionable cars that match your budget. The list can be refined further within moments. Choose manual or automatic transmission, for example. You can also pick a petrol engine, diesel engine, or zero emission electric motor. Or perhaps there is a particular model of interest.
Any favoured vehicle can now be personalised to further complement your sense of style. For starters, there is a wide choice of exterior colours that create the right impression. Do you prefer something bright and cheerful or subtle and elegant? Depending on the vehicle, you might also specify the seat fabric and/or add optional extras. Might a boot liner, mats, or mud guards be useful?
Hyundai range highlights
Hyundai has a wide range of vehicles that represent good value for money. Furthermore, they have a five year, unlimited mileage warranty which guarantees your peace of mind. Your choices include:
- i10 (compact, easy to park, city class vehicle that has low running costs and modern styling) – from £12,820
- i30 Tourer (handsome, practical, family estate that makes it easy to carry camping gear, bicycles, etc) – from £17,900
- i30 Fastback (stylish, five door coupe that is practical and fashionable) – £20,710
- Tucson (compact, sports-utility class vehicle that has a vast range of equipment that makes it feel special) – from £23,150
- Kona Electric (sleek, electric, sports-utility vehicle which has a maximum range of 278 miles per-charge) – from £29,900
- Santa Fe (large, premium, sports-utility vehicle that has a third row of seats and clever safety features) – from £39,420.