From Leading Edge Thinking to Commercial Delivery Solutions and Contract Opportunities
Interested in the latest developments in the Smart City and CleanTech arena?
We'll be heading down to the International Smart Cities Conference on June 2nd to listen to the latest key developments in smart cities thinking from leading edge strategy, join us!
At the event there will be senior attendees from India, China, Hong Kong and the EU who are available to meet with delegates throughout the day. Bookable meetings are also available.
Sound like your cup of tea? Here are the details:
DATE: Tuesday 2 June 2015
TIME: 8:30 – 17:30
VENUE: The Trinity Centre
Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0FN
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in the latest developments in the smart city and cleantech arena, looking to save costs and / or benefit from and learn about new technologies including, but not restricted to:
- Policy makers/strategists
- Asset owners
- Infrastructure companies
- Construction companies
- Regeneration companies
- Property developers
- Banks, financial institutions and investment companies
- Legal and accounting companies
- IP and patent companies
- Anyone in the smart city arena interested in learning about best practice /case studies
- Businesses looking to secure contracts
- Companies with domestic growth ambitions
- Companies with international growth ambitions
- Local & central government agencies and public sector organisations
- Housing associations, suppliers & contractors
- Architects, surveyors, town planners & urban design companies
- Economic development & regeneration practitioners
- Technologists and technology developers
For the full details about the event see here - and we'll see you there!