MINI 48 Hour Test Drives Now Available
Take a MINI for a spin this November
Right now, the MINI model lineup is the greatest it has ever been. The old excuse of ‘it’s not big enough’ just doesn’t float anymore. So whether you’re after a petrol or a diesel, a hatchback or an estate, there’s something that should suit you. For a limited time only MINI are offering 48 hour test drives so you can find out what you're missing. T&C's apply. Participating MINI Centres only.
3 Door Hatchback from £16,195
The 3dr MINI is a timeless, stylish icon that handles like a go-kart and offers exceptional driver satisfaction as well as good running costs. Models include full-LED front and rear lights, an infotainment screen, DAB, Bluetooth and MINI’s own emergency aid service as standard.
- One Classic - PCP offers from £199 a month at 3.9% APR
- Cooper Classic - PCP offers from £225 a month at 3.9% APR
- Cooper S Classic - PCP offers from £250 a month at 3.9% APR
5 Door Hatchback from £16,895
The 5dr hatch. Much like the 3dr, only with more doors and its longer. It drives just as well as the 3dr and it is equally excitable in the bends but it offers notably more practicality benefits, and not at the expense of its sleek looks. The same engines are on offer as the 3dr and performance figures are pretty much as good.
- One Classic - PCP offers from £215 a month at 3.9% APR
- Cooper Classic - PCP offers from £240 a month at 3.9% APR
- Cooper S Classic - PCP offers from £265 a month at 3.9% APR
Clubman from £21,950
The Clubman is full of charm. The new models get the smart BMW Sat Nav included as standard. The ‘One D’ is the most economical of the Clubman models.
- Cooper Classic - PCP offers from £270 a month at 3.9% APR
- Cooper S Classic - PCP offers from £295 a month at 3.9% APR
- Cooper Exclusive - PCP offers from £305 a month at 3.9% APR
Countryman from £23,390
The Countryman is the biggest in the MINI lineup and it is now undoubtedly in the ‘crossover’ segment of cars. This model is plenty big enough to seat 5 adults with no problems, then there is a nice big boot too. The 1.5 litre Cooper is the most affordable and will get you around 47 mpg, which isn’t bad at all for a crossover!
- Cooper Classic - PCP offers from £295 a month at 3.9% APR
- Cooper S Classic - PCP offers from £320 a month at 3.9% APR
- Cooper ALL4 Classic - PCP offers from £325 a month at 3.9% APR