New Nissan Offers & Finance Deals for 2020
Buying a new car made easy with great offers from Nissan
Nissan finance is a fast, cost effective, means to source a great car that suits your lifestyle. Personal Contract Plan (PCP) is an easy way to get into driving a brand new car, by paying a deposit then spreading the cost up to 49 months. At the end of the term, you have the option to own the car by paying the optional final payment or hand the car back. T&C's apply.
To get a real feel for the Nissan that suits your needs you can take a test drive.
All electric Leaf
The Nissan Leaf continues to be the best selling electric car in Europe. The intelligent mobility features, great spec and driving range make it an attractive choice for buyers.
Features on the Acenta model include LED daytime running lights & tail lights, 16” alloys, e-Pedal, cruise control, 8" colour display with touch screen navigation, on-board charger and a rapid charger port. The following models have a driving range of up to 168 miles on a single charge, with exception of the e+ Tekna which has a higher kWh battery and can achieve up to a 239 mile range. Model prices listed include the £3,500 government incentive.
- Acenta from £26,345 + £266 per month at 4.9% APR
- N-Connecta from £27,645 + £296 per month at 4.9% APR
- Tekna from £29,345 + £315 per month at 4.9% APR
- e+ Tekna from £35,895 + £433 per month at 4.9% APR
The Micra may be the smallest car in the Nissan range, but it boasts space, an upmarket interior, substantial boot space and great fuel economy.
Standard features on the Acenta model include 16” alloys, cruise control, air conditioning, 7" touchscreen display, Smartphone app integration, rear roof spoiler, LED signature daytime running lights and intelligent emergency braking with pedestrian recognition. The petrol engines have a fuel consumption of up to 54mpg, and the diesel up to 68mpg. Models include:
- Acenta from £15,330 + £198 per month at 4.9% APR
- N-TEC from £16,995 + £186 per month at 0% APR
- Tekna from £18,155 + £240 per month at 4.9% APR
The Nissan Juke was a pioneer when it launched nine years ago. It packed the attitude and altitude of a crossover, It sold like crazy from the start to the end of its life. Here’s the new one. Different in very many ways.
Standard features on the Acenta model include 17" alloys, NissanConnect 8" Touchscreen Entertainment System with Apple CarPlay® & Google Android Auto®, Rear View Camera. Models include:
- Acenta from £18,995 + £276 per month at 4.9% APR
- N-CONNECTA from £20,995 + £317 per month at 4% APR
- Tekna from £22,495 + £339 per month at 4.9% APR
The Qashqai remains as popular as ever as one of the top-selling SUVs in the UK due to its great looks, spec and efficient aerodynamics.
The Acenta Premium model features 17" alloys, rear roof spoiler, LED daytime running lights, cruise control, new NissanConnect 7" touchscreen navigation & entertainment system, dual zone climate control, rear view camera and Interior ambient lighting. Models include:
- Acenta Premium from £23,100 + £279 per month at 4.9% APR
- N-Tec from £26,475 + £288 per month at 0% APR
- N-CONNECTA from £25,250 + £294 per month at 4.9% APR