New SEAT Arona and Ateca Extra savings and Low Cost Finance Offers
New, 2018, SEAT Arona and Ateca overview as the manufacturer launches new, low cost, finance offers
SEAT Solutions Personal Contract offers
SEAT Arona and Ateca low cost finance offers make these stylish, popular, striking lifestyle statements great value investments until October 1st 2018. Solutions Personal Contract Plan terms include:
- New Arona: manufacturer deposit contribution £1,000 on SE Technology and SE Technology Lux, 0% APR representative, on SE Technology Lux plus save an extra £500 when you take a test drive
- Ateca: 0% APR representative on SE Technology, FR, and Xcellence models, plus save an extra £500 when you take a test drive
SEAT Arona key strengths
The Arona is a compact, crossover class, vehicle so has to inherit the best strengths from several other classes to be successful. It has to have the rugged, off-road, look of a sports-utility, for example – and it does. Note its powerful lines, imposing height and the protective plastic trim on its wheel arches, sills and bumpers.
Like a supermini, this crossover vehicle must also be easy to manoeuvre in the urban jungle – and it is. It automatically steers into parking bays, has front and rear parking sensors and a rear-view camera. The compact proportions help, too. It is merely 4,138mm long, 1,780mm wide, and the turning circle is 10.6 metres.
Arona must also have the practical features of a family car – and it does. It has 5 doors, 5 seats and a 400-litre boot so there is plenty of room for camping, sports and hiking gear. Storage throughout the cabin further optimises practicality. There is a draw in the driver’s seat, for example. Other key features include:
- Engines: 1.0 95PS petrol, 1.0 115PS petrol, 1.5 150PS petrol, 1.6 95PS diesel, 1.6 115PS diesel,
- Gearboxes: 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, 7-speed automatic
- Trims: SE, SE Technology, SE Technology Lux, FR, FR Sport, XCELLENCE, XCELLENCE Lux
- Prices range from £16,905 to £22,620
SEAT Ateca key strengths
The Ateca is a sports-utility vehicle so needs different key strengths than its sibling to keep up with your adventurous lifestyle. It has to have all-wheel-drive to cope with extreme weather and light off-road terrain, for instance – and it does. Furthermore pick: snow, off-road, normal, eco, or individual mode to optimise the response of various systems to suit the conditions.
The Ateca must also have a premium equipment specification to emphasise your success in life - and it does. Expect: multi-colour ambient lighting, satellite navigation, a powered tailgate that opens when you kick your foot beneath the bumper, wireless phone charger plus keyless entry and start. Further key features include:
- Engines: 1.0 115PS petrol, 1.4 150PS petrol, 1.6 115PS diesel, 2.0 150PS diesel, 2.0 190PS diesel,
- Gearboxes: 6-speed manual, 7-speed automatic
- Trims: S, SE, SE Technology, FR, XCELLENCE
- Prices range from £18,675 to £26,830