SKODA Seven-Point Winter Check
SKODA's Seven-Point Winter Check ensures that your vehicle is ready for the next few months.
SKODA's Seven-Point Winter Check ensures that your vehicle is ready for the next few months. Good thing too, as Britain is bracing itself for low temperatures and enough rain to turn the roads to rivers. The manufacturer’s vehicle check – for SKODA customers - costs £19.99, and focuses on the key elements 'critical for safe winter driving'. These are:1. “Lights – Are they aligned correctly? Perfectly aligned lights enable drivers to have the best possible visibility, critically important during winter’s dark days and nights.
2. Wiper blades – Severe weather puts increased demands on wiper blades, so it is crucial to make sure they’re in good condition before winter begins.
3. Windscreen washer fluid – ŠKODA technicians will check it is topped up with the correct antifreeze screen wash fluid.
4. Brakes – Fast, responsive brakes are essential in winter, so the pads, discs and brake fluid are checked allowing drivers to brake more effectively.
5.Tyres – The condition of the tyres is checked, plus customers will be given additional advice about choosing winter tyres.
6. Battery – Winter puts extra strain on batteries, so technicians will check they are in good working order before cold weather hits.
7. Air-con – By ensuring the air-con is in good shape, drivers need not worry about a winter of condensation.”