Toyota Fixed Price Servicing Benefits & Prices
Fixed Price Servicing explained, Essential Care Servicing for older vehicles and reasons to trust the manufacturer.
Intermediate, Full and Full+ Servicing
Toyota Fixed Price Servicing ensures your vehicle is safe and efficient and incorporates a transparent, easy to follow, pricing structure throughout the brand's franchised network. There are three types of servicing to consider: Intermediate, Full and Full+.
Intermediate is the “initial service” that ensures “smooth running”, the manufacturer explained. The Full Service, in contrast, is an in depth package that maximises “performance and longevity”. The Full+ Service is the most comprehensive and includes “additional replacement of longer service interval items”.
Toyota Fixed Price Service costs
The table below confirms the prices for a wide range of vehicles.
|Corolla, Corolla Verso, iQ, Urban Cruiser, Verso S, Yaris, Yaris Verso||£160||£290||£350|
|Auris, Avensis, Avensis Verso, Celica, Hiace, MR2, Previa, Prius, Proace, RAV4,Verso||£180||£330||£390|
|Dyna, Hilux, Land Cruiser||£240||£390||£490|
Toyota Essential Care
Toyota Essential Care cuts the cost of servicing older cars; specially those aged five years plus. The Silver Service is basic yet ensures “safety and road-worthiness” whereas Gold is “more comprehensive”, Toyota stated. The table below confirms the prices.
|Up to and including 2.2-litres||£100||£180|
Toyota confirmed prices for any necessary extras, too. Highlights included:
- air-conditioning re-gas (from £40);
- air-conditioning re-gas and cleanse (from £80);
- hybrid brake fluid change (£60);
- non-hybrid brake fluid change (£40);
- coolant change (from £70);
- petrol or diesel fuel treatment (from £20);
- spark plug change (from £60);
- fuel filter replacement (from £40);
- manual transmission or differential oil change (from £40);
- cabin filter replacement (£40);
- hybrid health check including one year battery warranty (£40);
- automatic transmission fluid replacement (from £110).
Benefits of trusting Toyota
Toyota explained that there is a range of reasons to trust its franchised network to care for your vehicle. Highlights include:
- “our technicians have undertaken extensive training in our Academy, (and) service your vehicle to the highest standards in full compliance with the terms of your vehicle’s warranty;”
- “we only ever fit genuine Toyota parts;”
- “we are happy to arrange courtesy cars or a collection and delivery service to ensure your experience is as convenient as possible;”
- “if you prefer to wait with us while we service your vehicle, we can offer a one hour service with two technicians working on your car (which is) ideal if you need your vehicle back in a hurry.”