Mitsubishi Buy Online: Pick & Finance A New Car At Home
Mitsubishi Buy Online: choose, personalise, and finance a new vehicle from the safety of home (while in lockdown).
Mitsubishi Buy Online lets you pick, personalise, finance, and order a fashionable new car from home now coronavirus has closed the showrooms. It is a fast, simple process that guarantees you remain in control. Furthermore, ‘every finance option and special offer’ once available at dealerships is available online, the manufacture states. There are ‘no compromises’ when you buy online.
How Mitsubishi Buy Online works
Mitsubishi Buy Online is easy to use. To get started, visit the manufacturer’s website and choose a payment method. Choose: Personal Contract Purchase (PCP), Hire Purchase (HP), Personal Contract Hire (PCH), or cash. These choices give you the flexibility to manage your money in whatever manner suits you best.
Now, enter the registration number and mileage of any car you expect to trade-in. This might be the fastest, easiest way to dispose of it. Also, any trade-in value pays towards the cost of the new vehicle. Naturally, skip this step if there is no trade-in.
To continue, choose a favoured model from the manufacturer’s likeable range. You can now narrow the search criteria further by specifying a power source. Petrol, for instance. Or might you prefer diesel or hybrid? Also, choose manual or automatic transmission and new or used. Any used vehicle is likely to have very, very low mileage. One ‘used’ car has only travelled 23 miles.
Mitsubishi now reveals which of its vehicles best match your criteria. You might now personalise the favourite to complement your personality. Choose the trim, perhaps. You might also choose from a range of striking colours that stand out from the crowd, and add optional extras. What better way to make a vehicle truly yours?
Mitsubishi range overview
Mitsubishi has a wide range of fashionable, no-nonsense vehicles that are ready to face the most demanding tasks. These include the:
- Mirage (supermini class vehicle that excels in the city as it is compact, easy to park, and cheap to run) – from £10,575
- ASX (sports-utility vehicle that is small enough to manoeuvre easily in town yet large enough for a family) – from £21,035
- Eclipse Cross (mid-size, sporty, sports-utility vehicle that stands out thanks to its bold exterior styling) – from £22,545
- Outlander (spacious sports-utility vehicle that has 3 rows of seats so many people can share your adventures) – from £29,410
- L200 (tough, rugged pickup truck that can carry an enormous payload and help you take on the toughest jobs) – £21,740)
- Shogun Sport (large, premium, sports-utility vehicle that can conquer extreme off-road terrain) – £30,380.