The Best Selling Cars on PCP Finance Deals This Month
Get behind the wheel in a best selling car and drive away with a great deal
10 Best selling cars in September
Ford continues to lead the way in the best selling cars in the UK charts. The SMMT figures show that 343,255 brand new cars joined UK roads in September. This is mainly due to manufacturers offering attractive PCP, lease deals and extended test drives offering motorists an easier way to afford a brand new car. Below is the leaderboard of cars sold in September, in ascending order...
Personal Contract Plan (PCP) is a cost effective means to source a new car. You pay a deposit then spread the cost monthly up to 4 yrs. At the end of the term, you have the option to own the car by paying the optional final payment, replace by part-exchanging or hand it back. Simply choose the car that is right for you then book your test drive. T&C's apply.
Let’s see which cars are selling like hot cakes...
BMW 3 Series - 5,038 sold
It's not hard to see why the 3 Series is such a popular choice for buyers. The new model is even better looking, more refined and has plenty of equipment included as standard, making it the best in its class.
- 118i Sport 5dr from £279 per month x 4 years at 4.9% APR
Ford Kuga - 5,691 sold
The Ford Kuga is outselling the likes of similar car models as buyers have switched to bigger, more refined and safer cars like the Kuga as this is certainly one of the best in its class.
- ST-Line Edition 1.5 EcoBoost 150PS FWD £295 a month x 3yrs at 0% APR
- ST-Line Edition 1.5 TDCi 120PS FWD £309 a month x 3yrs at 0% APR
Kia Sportage - 5,860 sold
The Sportage is Kia's best selling model and it's not hard to see why. It's attractive, affordable, and comes with a massive 7-year /100,000-mile warranty.
- '1' 1.6 GDi ISG 2WD £286 a month x 37 months at 5.9% APR
Volkswagen Golf - 7,272 sold
The Golf is such a popular car that sells, sells and sells, and it has done so consistently since it was first introduced. VW have just upgraded the Match, GT and R-Line with more features and tech. Also, watch this space for news on the new Golf MK8 which is due out later this year.
- R-Line 1.5 TSI 150PS 5dr £255 a month x 4yrs at 3.9% APR
Ford Focus - 7,944 sold
Fords success continues with the latest Focus, another car that just sells and sells, it is loved by buyers for its reliability, economy, and overall good looks.
- ST-Line 1.0 EcoBoost 125PS £220 a month x 3yrs at 0% APR
Nissan Qashqai - 7,987 sold
The fact that the Qashqai continues to be the UK's best selling SUV, speaks volumes about just how good this SUV is.
- 1.3 DIG-T N-CONNECTA £323 a month x 4yrs at 4.9% APR
MINI - 8,269 sold
The MINI is a timeless, stylish icon, that handles like a go-kart and offers exceptional driver satisfaction as well as good running costs.
- 3dr One Classic £199 a month at 3.9% APR
- 5dr One Classic £215 a month at 3.9% APR
- Clubman Cooper Classic £270 a month at 3.9% APR
- Countryman Cooper Classic £295 a month at 3.9% APR
Mercedes-Benz A-Class - 9,807 sold
The A-Class combines a best-in-class interior, generous equipment levels and a range of realistic modestly-powered engines to provide motorists with a practical and frugal Mercedes.
- A 180 d SE £269 a month at 5.5% APR
- A 200 AMG Line £349 a month at 6.2% APR
Ford Fiesta - 11,643 sold
The Fiesta remains the top-selling car so far this year and best-in-class supermini. The Fiesta is surprisingly refined for a car at this price point, the cabin is really well laid out and functional and the new Ecoboosted engines are still the best available.
- Trend 1.1 85PS 5dr £170 a month x 3yrs at 0% APR
Vauxhall Corsa - 12,921 sold
The Fun Corsa was the best selling car in the UK in September, the Corsa is accustomed to being high up on the leaderboard and much closer to its main rival, the Fiesta.
- 3dr Energy 1.4 75PS in Lava Red £185 a month x 47 months at 4.9% APR
- 5dr Energy 1.4 75PS in Lava Red £195 a month x 47 months at 4.9% APR